 CAD / Development / 7779
Re: Delphi and ldraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:09:32 GMT

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> skrev i meddelandet
news:H1yu3w.AKw@lugnet.com...
How can't I run avoiding ldraw to run in full screen?
I'm using delphi 6 this is what I use to test
WinExec(pchar('C:\lego\ldraw\ldraw car.dat -MS '), SW_SHOW);

You can't. Period.

Windows doesn't virtualize DOS graphics, only the DOS text screen.

(It was possible in OS/2, but there are many other things against that
os...)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm