 CAD / Development / 7691
7690  |  7692
Subject:
File needing review on Parts Tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:55:29 GMT

I just wanted to point out that this file:
   http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x519o.dat
is holding up the certification of 9 other files.

This isn't the most critical or important situation on the PT, but I've had
to hold certified files back from the last two updates because of this one
file.  If people could take a look at this file, and review it accordingly,
that would be great.

If there's a problem with the file, let's get it taken care of.  The name is
non-standard, is that a problem?

Steve