 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3561 – 3580 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting for March is open

(...) Certain messages arriving in my mailbox are copied to my phone through a SMTP to SMS/GSM gateway. The status report from the program that updates the MOTM/SOTM voting pages is one of that kind of messages. Another example is the report the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 0.267)

  LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

Hey everyone - Just threw this up online... (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

ldraw
(score: 0.267)

  Re: LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gs3q8y.MtH@lugnet.com... (...) There's a lot to talk about there, and you can be sure I'll post a lot, you know how I talk, Shiri ;-) Yep, there was some heated debate in the roundtable (caught (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

ldraw
(score: 0.267)

  Re: LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

(...) Great write-up of ldraw's part in the event. Can you expand on the roundtable discussion? From Matt's description it seems you had some heated debates but finally reached a consensus... what was it? What, did you all feel, are the long-term (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1mrk7u0nh78joej...4ax.com... (...) I will be preparing those for posting when I get the time. Marisela Herrera (Ahui's wife) volunteered to take notes of the community roundtable discussion (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

ldraw
(score: 0.267)

  Re: LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

(...) sessions? Recordings? I'd be very keen to review the community roundtable. Steve (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

ldraw
(score: 0.267)

  Re: Technic MOTM needs a new name.

(...) I'm not upset about your "request", I'm upset that you think that your voice alone speaks for Ldraw. I'm not trying to discard all the work you put into prettying up the site, but there are a lot of people that should get a say in what (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: BFC and Primitives

(...) You have to calculate a vertex normal in order to do lighting. However, it doesn't have to be the correct normal if your rendering engine supports 2-sided lighting (like OpenGL does). In this case, calculating a normal that points backwards (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) Really great! I try it right now! May be authoring/reviewing/correcting Ldraw parts will be easier. Damien (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  On Hiatus

Hi everyone - I just thought I'd post to say that I am leaving LUGNET for a while. I never understood why people leave this place to take breathers until this week, but believe me when I say I need a BIG one. The problems, the garbage here is just (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.trains.org.niltc) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  bug report - "file check" program @ LCAD parts tracker

Steve, Whenever I try to use the "file check" program at the parts tracker ("(URL) I get a completely blank screen. Thanks, Franklin ===== Franklin W. Cain Programmer for Hire "fwcain@yahoo.com" "(URL) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

(...) So it appears as if we agree that L3P-generated objects don't really belong in official LDRAW part files. Once again this brings us back to the 0 INCLUDE suggestion. Imagine that ldraw.org (or someone else) distributes a separate set of part (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Help wanted from the programmers among the LUGNET group

(...) Wouldn't you better off using the tools that already exist? Work with the subparts in whatever ldraw CAD program you prefer, then use one of the (now many) inliner tools to inline them at the very end when you're finished with the part. If you (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

Hello Ryan, i looked at the problem and you are right. I will fix it in the next version because current one is almost bug-free and in want ti implement one or two more features. Thanx for telling Carsten "Ryan Farrington" <ryanjf@ifriendly.com> (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  I have read the article about LCD

I have read the article about LCD. The primary usage of an LCad library is to provide many quality virtual parts. So the future of LDraw library is more and better parts. The primary usage of an LCad tool is to select and position virtual parts. So (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

Carsten Schmitz wrote: [snip] (...) Carsten, this is a great tool, even for working on models, especially .mpd's! The Code Templates are invaluable; unfortunately, templates that I create are not saved, and the next time I load LDDesignPad they are (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes: [snipped things down a bit] (...) Generally, yeah. But mostly to the extent that I haven't thought it through enough. (...) That could work, but IMO only pushes the issue to the side. To some extent, LDraw.org (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) Yeah, LDLite, Ldglite, and L3Lab all have command-line options for polling. LDLite and Ldglite use a simple -P flag. L3Lab uses: -PollSilent -NoCache -DontAddToMRU -NotReusable -FromLDAO Just to be thorough, I think. :) LDAO's Editor also (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

(...) Huh...? This is getting too complicated, lost me! Most of you have seen what I have done with adding POV part descriptions to parts. I believe that I was using them correctly with the "established" methods. To make much change would be too (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  LDDesignPad v0.9 released!

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature v0.9 2002/03/05 + Added Change/Replace Color dialog (added palette file) + Undo now possible even after save - Reverted to colored speedbuttons. Think (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

More:  Next Page >>