 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3221 – 3240 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  [Parts Tracker] Closed for the Weekend

I've shut down the Parts Tracker for awhile. You can still look at the data, and get files, but no one can submit parts or post reviews. I expect it will be closed down for most of the weekend, while I finalize LDraw.org Part Update 2001-02. Have a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  Re: LDRAW crash

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> skrev i meddelandet news:3C33000C.485A91...@nbi.dk... (...) Both Delphi 2 and 5 (Borland Pascal) reports 216 as 'Access violation'. Probably the old Borland Pascal for DOS that James used for LDRAW uses the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

(...) Merry Christmas to you too, I'm afraid the won't be any LEGO bricks for me this year main reason is I'm goin to get some DVD's and a DVD table to have then in place. (...) You do from me. (...) I hope next year is not like this year we had too (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Contacting Reviewers (was: Errors in certified parts (was [Parts Tracker] Daily News))

(...) One way to get around the publishing emails problem is to provide a link against each vote / comment, which brings up a screen with a message field. When you submit the form, it sends email to the chosen reviewer, with subject "re: LDraw parts (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  Re: ldglite 0.9.4

(...) Hmm, I'm using 4.0, but it used to compile and link with the older versions. (I just forgot to set up the projection matrix for the offscreen stuff so it didn't work yet in ldglite 0.9.2). At some point (4.0?) the Mesa folks pulled OSMesa out (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  Re: ldglite 0.9.4

(...) Ok I built it and it works. I guess my notes in makefile.linux were incoherent. To build for Mesa versions older than 4.0 you only need to comment out the OFFSCREEN_LIBS line. I guess the Mesa folks broke OSMesa out into a separate library at (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  Re: LDRAW crash

(...) That is a known problem with LEdit. Jacob, thanks for adding this to the FAQ. (...) I'm not sure of your exact meaning here, so I'm answering both possible meanings: Yes, if you want to *edit* your part in LEdit, you will need to break it up. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  Re: LDRAW crash

(...) Yep, acording to the help file, 216 is marked as "general protection error" (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  [Parts Tracker] FAQ Updated

Thanks to Carsten Schmitz, we now have answers for most of the questions on the Parts Tracker FAQ page. See them at (URL). If you've got other questions, or other answers, or both, you can forward them to me, and I'll add them to the FAQ. Steve (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  [Parts Tracker] New FAQ: Part Numbers

See: (URL). Chris Dee has written an awesome FAQ about the ins and outs of part numbers for the LDraw.org Parts Library. Every parts author should review this material - there are some recent changes documented. Thanks, Chris! Steve (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  Re: MLCading (Was Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gr4KxB.D65@lugnet.com... (...) aroung (...) If you render your models in POV, you directly interface with it. Unless you use L3PAO's render when finished converting option... When I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  LDraw.org MOTM & SOTM submissions

Um Hello.... Anybody out there? It's getting close to the cut-off date for submissions to the Model Of The Month and Scene Of The Month. (23rd of each month) I need entries. Please. I currently have 3 model entries and zip, zero, nada for scene (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  Broken FAQ item -- #27 (colors)

Heya, just a quickie, The color table on LDraw.org (1) is kinda broken, it seems to be missing the edge-color info. Compare this with the end of the old LDraw FAQ item #27 (2). It would also be cool if the color list were to list the LDraw colors in (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  Various Questions . . .

Okay I'm new to the whole LDraw thing so bear with me. I'm trying to model one of my creations and I've discovered two of the parts are not available. First of all, what is the process to get a part made? Can I produce a part myself and what (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  There is no more parts repository

The Tore Temporary Parts Tracker was a convenient one. It is now superceded by the official LDraw Parts Tracker when it comes to officialization. But Steve Bliss emails me that submitting a mockup or even an unfinished part and voting NO, pointing (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Various Questions . . .

(...) That's ok. We were all new once. (...) That's not uncommon. There are a lot of parts that are not made yet. (...) For right now, you can make a request here. Sooner or later, we'll have a part-request system on the ldraw.org website, as a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.892)

  errata - bad link

The "FAQ for LDraw Part Numbers" ("(URL) has a reference to a "File Types FAQ" ("(URL) but there is no such page! (I get a "page not found" error when using this link.) Franklin ===== Franklin W. Cain Programmer for Hire "fwcain@yahoo.com" "(URL) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

How about an LDraw DAT model reducer - something that hacks out the insides and leaves nothing but a hollow shell? This way you could port it to platforms that can't handle so many polygons, and also render in realtime. It would kind of be like (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Acurate colours in MLCAD & Pov-Ray - my DAT

X-posting to the other groups I accidentaly cut. & here is a picture for comparison between the LDraw colours (left) & Suz's accurate colours (right) (URL) blue & the tan benefit the most from the new colours. Here is the DAT file that I created (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Depends. The issue really is the compatibility between the libraries, if I understand correctly. Different parts libraries have different center points for the parts, and that's the big issue. A conversion table would have to be made between (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

More:  Next Page >>