 CAD / Development / 6620
6619  |  6621
Subject:
There is no more parts repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 18:03:43 GMT

The Tore Temporary Parts Tracker was a convenient one.
It is now superceded by the official LDraw Parts Tracker when it comes to
officialization.
But Steve Bliss emails me that submitting a mockup or even an unfinished
part and voting NO, pointing out the known defects or incompletions, is a
discouraged behavior.

Can lugnet.cad.dat.parts really be considered as a convenient repository?
I don't think so.

Do you really know where to find the Rope Bridge?
Do you really know where to find the Millenium Falcon Canopy?
Do you really know where to find the Space Police I Plastic Wheel?

And yet these unofficial parts all really exist.

Damien