 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3141 – 3160 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw and LEdit source code?

(...) Whoah! DOS version? Where did that come from? I think I asked about that once upon a time but there wasn't much interest. (URL) problem with a DOS version is finding decent opengl and glut support. I went as far as tracking down a possible (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.898)

  Re: LDraw and LEdit source code?

(...) Yeah, I looked DOS Mesa and if I recall, it was no longer being maintained. I could be wrong about that though, but the CVS logs on SourceForge seem to contain many references to removing "old and broken DOS build support". Don Don (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.898)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) LDraw-mode, running under Emacs, can be used to inline any parts, primitives and sub models. Emacs runs under virtually any OS, hence there has been the posibility to inline under "any" OS for a couple of years or so... Fredrik (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Part: Excavator arm / bucket (small)

(...) I mean the small version of <part:828> and <part:3433>, listed as "Tractor Chassis Excavator Arm, Large" and "Tractor Chassis Excavator Bucket, Large". As for sets, there's <set:604> (from 1971), <set:614>, <set:642>, <set:6630>, <set: 1633>, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.898)

  Re: ldraw.org's MOTM & SOTM for November

Terry: (...) I thought so too. And except for a short while (enough to catch three messages though), it seems to have worked. Jacob (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.898)

  LUGNET CAD Group Structure (Was: Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - What to include)

"Jeroen de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> wrote in message news:GrBy90.Eqx@lugnet.com... (...) I think we'll compartamentalize that restrict that info to the RNDR series. (...) Before thinking of that, the structure of the lugnet.cad.* heirarchy needs (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Parts Update

(...) I'm hesitant to make a forecast on when a release will be available. I've started on the program to create a release, but it's got over a dozen steps of varying complexity. I had thought I'd be able to knock this out over the weekend, but then (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Parts Tracker: Alpha Version of Parts Release

It seems the word Car is a little source of potential misunderstandings. To me, it has always been equal to automobiles like Ford and Opel and others on rubber wheels. Until LDraw. Now, when I see the word car, an alarm clock rings and I'm not sure (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  castle minifig torsos?

Hello all, I am finally getting around to finishing putting my Trojan horse model into LDraw -- I started LEditing it at least five years ago (really, it's a simple model; I've just been ignoring it) -- and I am almost done. All that's left to do is (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LDGLite bug reports

(...) Well, one could think of the orthographic projection as a perspective projection seen from an infinite distance through a telephoto lense (at least that's the way I think of it). I'm not sure that helps me come up with unified coordinate (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  Re: "All zeros" warning (Was: Parts Tracker Activity Page)

(...) Hmm. I interpret this like the lawyer's question, "Is that when you stopped beating your wife?" It's not really yes or no. The totally accurate answer is: there are no 2D objects in LDraw. The polygons we model are just the 2D surfaces of 3D (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LDGLite bug reports

(...) Wow! Lots of bugs reports all at once. Where do I start? I don't know what's up with xvfb the aspect ratio problem. It seems odd since you can reshape an ldglite window and the aspect ratio is handled correctly. I guess I'll have to get xvfb (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  LDR - New LDraw File Extension

Hi everybody - A few of you are curious about the new default file format the latest version of MLCad uses, .LDR. I will attempt to explain this to eliminate any confusion. For a while we (website organizers and core contributors) have wanted the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  Parts Tracker userid request

Is anyone else having problems sending E-mail to ldraw.org? I've tried several times over the past few days with two different ISPs and everything bounces back with the following error: Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 <sbliss@ldraw.org>... Relaying denied (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LDraw and LEdit source code?

(...) Looks like I *was* wrong about the DOS mesa after all. Apparently the AllegroGL folks have picked up the slack. So If anyone is nutz enough to want a DOS version of ldglite you can get it at: (URL) limps along in DOS mode under Windows 95 with (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  Re: castle minifig torsos?

(...) <set:6009> (...) It is named precisely that - and is available as an unofficial part on the Parts Tracker at (URL) just added the missing subpart s/973p40a (...) There ia a lot of fine detail on this one - I'll see what I can do. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  Re: ldraw.org's MOTM & SOTM Winners for November 2001

(...) You might want to update the front page of Ldraw.org. The picture for the MOTM is correct, but the caption still shows your AH-64. Likewise, the SOTM picture is correct, but the caption is wrong. -Duane (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  Parts Tracker - Using L3P-check to scan submitted files

Hey y'all- I'm just sort of starting to get to adding L3P-check'ing to the Parts Tracker submit function. I took a look at the documented messages, and tried to sort them out according to whether or not any particular error was cause to reject a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  Part Naming (was: Re: castle minifig torsos?)

(...) You might want to check the parts list on the Parts Tracker. Especially around the "Minifig" area. www.ldraw.org/librar.../list.html :) Steve (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LDRAW.ORG access?

[ XFUT lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw ] (...) I can connect to your mail service from "ldraw.org" without problems. If you use some kind of Microsoft operating system, then that might explain your problem. There is (afaik) an error in the standard network (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.896)

More:  Next Page >>