 CAD / Development / 6465
Re: Part: Excavator arm / bucket (small)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:06:25 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> writes:
Does anyone have a DAT for the small digger/excavator arm and
bucket?

In lugnet.cad.dev, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
With all the various buckets and related accessories released by LEGO,
I think this description is a bit vague.  Which sets feature the parts
you are looking for?

I mean the small version of <part:828> and <part:3433>, listed as "Tractor
Chassis Excavator Arm, Large" and "Tractor Chassis Excavator Bucket, Large".

As for sets, there's <set:604> (from 1971), <set:614>, <set:642>,
<set:6630>, <set: 1633>, <set:6512> (the coolest), <set:6565> (from 1997),
not to mention service packs <set:5168> and <set:5390>.  The arm is in
<set:6481> too, but with a different bucket.

In fact, the only one I can find with the large scoop is <set:387> (and
service pack <set:2_5>).

The part has been in sets in every catalogue from 1971 through to around
1998 - I'm amazed there's no LDraw part for it, especially when someone's
gone to the trouble of rendering the much rarer large one.

Jason J Railton