 CAD / Development / 6466
Re: Parts Tracker News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:45:26 GMT

It may be helpful to give a key here as to what the letters mean. Y and N
are clear enough but X and F (and A although I think it's a modifyer of Y to
mean Admin voted Y) aren't

Should only take a few lines and will clear up what the difference between
AYYYF and AYYX are (those are the current codes on the very first two parts)
for example.

I would like a clarification between X and F.  My part, Animal Bird with Parrot
Pattern, is the only certified piece that is AYYX instead of AYYF.  If
something neeeds to be changed, let me know.

Dennis Osborn