 CAD / Development / 6462
Re: Parts Tracker News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 05:54:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
Just a few quick items.  Some good news, some not-as-good news.

First, there's a new report-page, which shows the 'certification status' for
each part.  The parts that are ready for release are at the top of the list,
the rest are below.  And the most important status 'problem' is shown for
each file.

See it at <http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/certstatus.html>.  Comments
and feedback are both welcome.

This is pretty spiffy.

It may be helpful to give a key here as to what the letters mean. Y and N
are clear enough but X and F (and A although I think it's a modifyer of Y to
mean Admin voted Y) aren't

Should only take a few lines and will clear up what the difference between
AYYYF and AYYX are (those are the current codes on the very first two parts)
for example.

Nice work!