 CAD / Development / 6526
Re: LDraw and LEdit source code?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:15:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Don:
Whoah!  DOS version?  Where did that come from?
Interest in the original LDraw and LEdit programs. ;-)

The problem with a DOS version is finding decent opengl
and glut support.

Mesa doesn't work on DOS?!? According to:
  http://mesa3d.sourceforge.net/about/systems.html
MS-DOS is among the supported systems (through contributed
drivers).

Yeah, I looked DOS Mesa and if I recall, it was no longer
being maintained.  I could be wrong about that though, but
the CVS logs on SourceForge seem to contain many references
to removing "old and broken DOS build support".

Don

Don