 CAD / Development / 6521
Re: LDraw and LEdit source code?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 08:50:23 GMT

Mark:

Is the source code for either LDraw or LEdit available?

No. :-(

It would be nice if somebody updated them to be able to
view .MPD files or made it so LEdit could handle type 5
lines.

I think LDGLite is fully LEdit compatible by now (and works
on Linux/Alpha systems), so it is probably worthwhile to
look into adding the (if any) missing features to LDGLite.

I don't know if LDGLite is distributed in a DOS version, but
now that it works on several (well, two) flavours of Linux
as well as on MS Windows, it is likely to be fairly easy to
make it work on DOS as well.

Jacob
--
"The point is that I am now a perfectly safe penguin!"