 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2941 – 2960 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Proposal: New Part Numbering System

(...) ...snip. Well I consider a common parts numbering system to be totally nessesary. I have spent the last 4 months counting and cataloging my collection. For the most part I have used LDraw number because that was what I had first. I have to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

ldraw
(score: 0.303)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

(...) I think that was always the intention. The "~Moved to" and 30xxa.dat files are now on the Parts Tracker. (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.303)

  LDRAW and Blender

Hi all --- I am currently working on an LDRAW to Blender importer written in Python. For those of you who have never heard of Blender, it is a free, open source 3d modeler and renderer that includes a Python API (see it at www.blender.org). For (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.303)

  Proposal: New Part Numbering System

Hi! I've been talking with Dan and Jennifer Boger tonight, trying to figure out how we can improve the synchroni[s|z]ation between LDraw and Peeron part numbers. And anyone else's part system that wants to play with us, too. :) Basically, there are (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.303)

  Re: LDRAW and Blender

Hi Matthew, I've had Blender installed on my computer since Christmas but hadn't played with it much. After reading this, I've downloaded all the manuals and I am ready to go. This is the boost that I needed. Very promising - thanks a lot! (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.303)

  ldglite, new glut, and l3p. Good stuff.

Hi! Its been a while since I've worked with ldglte on my Mac, or with any LDraw-related things in general, so I've been sort of out of the loop. Please forgive any redundant comments I make, and the haphazard organization of this post. Thanks! OK, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.303)

  Dimensions needed for part 4424

See: (URL) working on reviewing 4424.dat, the washtub/half-barrel. I do not have one of these parts. Using the LDraw file, I got a rough size of 4.5 x 4.5 (actually, it's more like 4.4 x 4.4). Could who has the actual part please check the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.303)

  Re: LDRAW and Blender

Matthew, I was wondering when someone would develop an import routine for Blender. I have used and known about Blender for some time. Over time, I would not be surprised to see the community embrace Blender as its favorite renderer even over POVRAY (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.303)

  Random bricks

Hi all, I just had a thought. Would it be possible to make a little tool that generates an LDraw file with random placed bricks? I mean like this: (URL) can imagine it was a pain to place and rotate all these bits and parts? Also this: (URL) in the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.303)

  MOTM/SOTM for January 2003

Hello, Another delay, due to a drive failure. :-( But finally, MOTM goes to Jumpei Mitsui for the model of the Japanese Battleship-YAMATO. I would love to see more details of that one. SOTM to Tore Eriksson for his scene of Lego Play. Hmm.. Lego (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.302)

  Making parts 2999 and 2998 work together

I posted a 'hold' review on the wheel from the 8080 Super Car (part 2998). You can read it at: (URL). The part file itself is good. Unfortunately, 2998 only fits with part 2999 (see 2999 at (URL). 2999 was released back in 1998. Right now, the two (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.302)

  Re: LDraw Infotip Shell Extension DLL

(...) parts directories, researching parts stuff... :) (...) This version is very nice, just as it is. :) But if you were to figure out to make LDraw files display rendered images in Explorer's "thumbnail" view, that would be awesome... Steve (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.302)

  Re: LDraw Moonbase Project

Looks good, Patty! I can see this being added to LDraw.org sometime after BricksWest with my assistance, or sooner with someone like Jacob's. I think a good place for it would be /community/moonbase/ (and if the Datsville folks want, DV could (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New LDraw.org Books Page

(...) Cool--talking w/the author. Seen some of yourp osts miguel--i'm familiar with your owrk as well. My 3 star rating was not meant to be bad--i actually have no problems with the book. it is meant ot reflect how useful i find the book. Thats why (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New LDraw.org Books Page

(...) Hi Lan, Thank you very much for the review. I would also like to hear opinions from experienced users. However, I don't think the book has been out more than a month and I do expect more reviews of this kind to come up in the next few weeks. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New LDraw.org Books Page

(...) Hi- I've gotten a copy of this book and posted a review on Amazon. It is a good book for newbies and experienced lego cad modelers will appreciate having all this info in onep lace. I'd be interested to hear anyone elses thoughts on it--esp (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.302)

  Re: LDraw Infotip Shell Extension DLL

Hi ok.. i changed the two mentioned points and uploaded v1.01. Play well Carsten "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H90I85.9wE@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) your (...) information (...) un-install. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.302)

  LDraw Infotip Shell Extension DLL

Hello! I was sick and bored and Leonardo did not have the time so i just wrote it. Its the same little expansion to the explorer shell so when you hover your mouse over a LDR or DAT file it will give you the basic header information in a tooltip. It (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.302)

  Updated Axle and Connect POV primitives

I updated the axle and connect primitve POV file. I also added POV code to the axlehole and connect primitves so that L3P add my code automatically. I put these in a zip file that just needs to be put into the /P directory. let me know if these are (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.302)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

I agree that it should ask. For example I keep my LDraw files in C:\Program Files\LDraw and MLCAD in C:\Program Files\MLCAD. It was a little awkward to set up, but it works great. If LDraw used a proper Windows installer then this wouldn't be an (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

ldraw
(score: 0.302)

More:  Next Page >>