 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2801 – 2820 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Problems with Ldraw related sites

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote: [snip] (...) Tim Courtney replied: (...) When it still was accessible for me, I've been using the Parts Tracker a lot. In my opinion the latest version of this site was working quite well (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Problems with Ldraw related sites

(...) The only other thing I'd want is a "MyParts" page, where an author could update just their own entries, without scrolling through everything in the current list. Would make it easier to update stuff already added to the list. Steve (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

[restricted reply to lugnet.cad.dev] (...) And if you type in a part number, LEdit adds the .DAT to make the file number. Steve (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Making Ldraw Parts

(...) only (...) Yes the correction is needed. The first two point define the line, the last two are the reference points. Chris (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Making LDraw Parts

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote... (...) Well, I think the FAQ is still wrong: (...) Draws a line between the first two points, if the projections of the LAST TWO points onto the screen are on the same side of an imaginary line THROUGH the projections (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Making LDraw Parts

Jacob, you forgot to correct item 5: (...) into 5: Draws a line between the first two points, if the last two points are on the same side of that line. Have a nice week-end ;-) /Lars (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Making LDraw Parts

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@cats.nbi.dk> wrote in message news:Pine.OSF.3.95.1....nbi.dk... (...) same side of the line defined by the last two points. (...) on the same side of that line. (...) Nice job, guys, on correcting this long-standing (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: legality of entering LDraw files into POVray contest

(...) I entered a LEGO image in the second IRTC several years ago. The subject matter was clearly intended to be actual LEGO (it even includes a model of a City People box made from scanned panels of the original box). LEGO has never contacted me to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) You *don't* want to use a VB-based program as an installer. Before a VB program can run, all the VB-runtime files have to be installed. This means that the setup program has to install multi-megabytes of *system* files before the user sees (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) So? In many more cases, the VB runtimes will *not* be installed. And the not-installed machines are more likely to be run by the technically-un-savvy. An easy-to-use installer doesn't do any good if it won't run on the majority of machines. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: L3Lab - yet another LDraw viewer

(...) some :) 1) I like to be able to see how a model is put together--is there a way to render the file part by part? 2) Can I turn off error messages? For example, it's annoying that it tells me I only have 65536 colors every time I start the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: New LDraw version ?

(...) Now those are true words! We have almost as many renderers as users! :-) No harm meant, though. Personally, I prefer LEdit to compose (sub) models, L3Lab to do explorative viewing and LDLITE to do final rendering of models. If there is ever a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: New LDraw version ?

(...) Heya ! Where can I download this L3Lab and LDLite ? Thanx ! Rene (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: MLCAD and LDRAW

(...) Actually, if Nathaniel wants to share the part, and possibly get feedback, he should post if to (URL) If he wants it to be included in a future parts update, he should email it to partsref@worldnet.att.net. Steve (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) \/ Ldlite source is available and has been ported to the MAC. It could use an update though. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. If you need LEDIT functionality then you're out of luck. Perhaps you could use this as a starting (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities

(...) Also, I'm most likely going to set up a Paypal account tonight. I'll let everyone know what it is, I'm sure that would be easier. -Tim (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities

(...) In a sense, I would say it is. (...) Debatable. It would be wise to talk to a financial person about these issues. Someone in Lugnet, or I have a friend who used to do financial stuff who said there's someone I can be referred to. I can try to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities

(...) All right, that's a start. (...) Yes, professional advice would certainly be a good idea. (...) <description snipped> IMHO, filing for tax exemption would be a good idea, even if it means putting the CDs on hold for a while (not to mention it (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  New website

Introducing: LDraw to Building Architecht Plus (for SimCity 3000 Unlimited) Visit it at: (URL) guys! Mike (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Posting notices about ldraw.org (and other website) inaccessability

Hey Tim, I have a better idea. Why not start a group, e.g. lugnet.webpage It could have subgroups of .updates .inaccessable I would be worth a try and I am tired of cheking this group and all it having is post about inaccessablilty. Oh Well Adam O (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

More:  Next Page >>