 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2781 – 2800 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Duplo parts?

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts Steve Bliss wrote... (...) Yup... :) (...) There is: Primitive substitution! I found out that we (mis)use stud4.dat by scaling its height by 5 in bricks! (and other factors in other parts) If I add a rounded edge to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: Mlcad works for general modeling too!

(...) And I was seriously considering recomending LDraw over Autocad to a friend of mine. And It was precisly what L-Draw could be used for other than Lego(R) was why I found Lugnet :-)))! L-Draw could be used for componentised CAD like kitchen or (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: Question about generating curves

(Note: Please follow-up to ".cad.dev".) (...) OK, first you need to bear in mind that LDraw does _NOT_ draw true curves, it draws _angles_. If you have enough angles in a line, from a sufficient distance, this angled line will _appear_ to be a true (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

Ok, I've made some changes to the Standards. One thing I forgot to say in my post was that for more information on the repository and for previous posts see www.ldraw.org/repository Anyway, here is what I made for changes... Moved "Terms" to the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  LCAD for Risc-OS (was LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization)

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Alex Farlie writes: [snip - lots of stuff] (...) Ldglite is distributed as C source code and requires either OpenGL or Mesa. There is information on Mesa for Risc-OS here: (URL) should be similar to the "ldglite for (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Concerning first meeting of the LDraw group...

I refer (of course) to the meeting the Ldraw group had on the 11th Feb not the CAD summit with LD... Any chance of the miniutes being put out? (or is it not at that stage yet?) Alex (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: LDraw.org Meeting in New York City, Sun Feb 11

man all the good stuff happens in NYC, California and Orlando poor me in North VA never around anything (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization

(...) We haven't gotten that specific, yet. We're thinking along the lines of a 'town council' approach, where the elected officers are equal peers (as opposed to having offices of president, vice president, etc). As I mentioned before, we're (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: 'Article from Tommorow' < Warning Speculative!!>

(...) Yeah, I still prefer using the original version of LDraw. MLCad uses too many of my system resources. I wish someone would update LDraw!!! Mike (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: Plans to include LCAD or TLG part numbers on inventroy entries?

(...) Will Do. (...) I meant being able to get visual apperance of peices in the Lugnet Inventories which do not currently include Ldraw/TLG Part Numbers on inventory entries AFAIK. But I will check again.. Thanks!! Alex (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization

(...) OK but you would need at least a chairman or tresuarer... Also .. "Politics is often about the 'details' " ;-) Quote from a UK MP but cant remember which one.. (...) OK Point taken- Looking at your list it seems you have more of a software (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

"Mike Horvath" <mikehorvath@juno.com> wrote in message news:G7t6F7.58v@lugnet.com... (...) Hi Mike - Unfortunately, LDraw in its original format is not going to get updated. The reason is the original files are the property of the Jessiman family, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization

(...) Plus the fact an informal group would have difficulty enforcing such a licence agrement... Even the FSF (ie GNU's managment group) is an 'organisation'. (...) Yes. Agree (...) What model where you thinking of using? (...) Not Todd ? (...) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Configuring the DAT File Format Mime Types with Windows

I just posted another reference item. Today Bram Lambrecht put together some screenshots of him setting up the MIME types for the LDraw DAT file in Windows. I added a bit of text on a step-by-step lesson which commented on the images. This is very (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

(...) I don't quite understand what this means, probably because I've just been unaware as to what the OMR actually is. Is it a center where you download models into a standard directory, as is done with 'Parts'? And one question about sub-models (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

Hi Pat - I will attempt to expound upon our ideas and answer your questions below. (revisit.... Steve beat me! Well, I'll take out what I feel Steve addressed well enough and add comments where I want to be a blabbermouth) ;-) "Pat Hough" (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

(...) OK. Actually, there has been a good bit of discussion around these topics. But it would be a good idea to address them again. I'm going to snip/quote your message pretty heavily (and respond to things out of order). Y'all can assume that (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.927)

  Re: Question about generating curves

(...) To check the BFC'ness of your file, use L3Lab. While viewing the file, select the Test | mytest6 menu option. This will color-code all the rendered surfaces. Green is the front/outside of correctly wound surfaces, Red is the back/inside, and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.926)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

Good job Ryan, Thanks for summarizing the long awaited OMR guidelines. Two comments: 1. Having the error.dat file is a right place to declare the eventual incompleteness of the model (missing, yet unmodelled parts etc). I would require the modellers (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.926)

  Anyone want to help with help?

Hi - I'm looking for one or two people who think they have a good working knowledge of the DAT utilities and how they work together to run the sort-of LDraw.org 'help desk.' This would entail answering email at help@ldraw.org (currently points to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.926)

More:  Next Page >>