 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2721 – 2740 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:20030423205226....ron.com... (...) retaining (...) I have been watching this thread from the sidelines. While I use a number of the tools (notably ML-CAD, L3P, L3PAO, LDAO, and LPub) I would not (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Thanks, Kevin. I'd like to see some good discussion on this here before moving on it. Does anyone have any comments, concerns? (...) Thanks! I couldn't have put that together without you, the others we were mailing with, and the community (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

Quoting Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com>: (...) This seems like it might be difficult. (...) This seems fair to me, but not seem that way to non-lugnet members. (...) I ABSOLUTELY OPPOSE this. I also oppose having to enter my credit card number in (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) myself. (...) can (...) But that membership number would have to be validated with a password to know that it is any good. The numbers are easy to find. Validating the number against the password would require support from lugnet. Do you think (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) <snip> This is great stuff. Thanks, Tim for pushing this forward, others contributed, but you certainly did a great job including everyone's comments and pulling together a cogent draft proposal for the LSC. I plan to stand for election to it (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

Quoting Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com>: (...) I didn't speak up last time because 1) someone else already had and 2) I thought maybe it would die. This seemed like a recap of ideas more than a brainstorming to me, so since it wasn't off (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  LSC Draft Proposal Version 0.7

Everyone - This has been a very good discussion on the LSC proposal so far. I have drafted a new version, 0.7, which attempts to clear up the confusion and ambiguity, and also adds in many peoples' suggestions. I've changed the references regarding (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw File Format Standard Committee Update

Hi Orion - I have a written proposal which covers the process for starting the standards committee, and the process for perpetuating it. It's almost ready to be posted to the public for comments. I put this together with the help of Kevin, Larry, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  LDraw File Format Standard Committee Update

Now the furor over this topic has died down, here the list of people interested in being a member of the Standards Body: Orion Pobursky Kevin Clague Steve Bliss or Chris Dee Larry Pieniazek Ross Crawford Paul Gyugyi Jacob Sparre Andersen We were (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Makes sense. > (putting my flame resistant suit on.) No need. Play well, Jacob (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Amy, nice to see a sense of humor to let a little of this pressure off ;^) I don't think LUGNET membership by itself is too much to ask. It won't do any good though unless LUGNET runs the voting and requires your lugnet password to cast a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

I agree with Jennifer on this one. It is out of the question as a validation mechanism for me. Kevin (...) am (...) needs (...) or (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) This is more what I was considering... a way for those who may or may not have been authoring Lego Parts to get a chance to be on the standards body. After all, its possible, but unlikely that another use for the program could overshadow the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Mac Brick CAD (MBC)

Announcing Mac Brick CAD (MBC) - formally known as Ldraw Viewer. I guess the program has matured enough to reach Alpha status and a new name as well. This release offers the ability to decode .mpd files correctly I have also eliminated a number of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac) !

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

If I might ask a question... I see that this whole project is geared specificly toward Lego uses of the program. From my understanding, it will not be restricted to just Lego uses. Clone brands, as well as other things (there is a couple of block (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

With 0.7 of the LSC proposal getting generally good reviews so far, it's likely that we're close to a final draft on the LSC proposal and it's time to start thinking about the things needed to make it happen. Since 0.7 replaces a temporary appointed (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Indeed. 50K a head may be a little much though. (putting my clowning around suit on) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Good point, Orion! Now we get to the meat. Sending in a paper ID photocopy and utility bill gives a high degree of certainty of a real person behind the ID but is pretty intrusive. (as well as labor intensive at the receiving end). Allowing (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Whoa boy, backup. We not voting in a world leader to determine the lives of millions, we're voting on LSC membership. Since most people balk at even giving out their real name and Email address, I think this is a little extreme. -Orion (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) That could be one (not the only) verification method. Another could be sending in a scan of a drivers' license/gov. ID card and utility bill, like PayPal does to confirm identities. -Tim (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.311)

More:  Next Page >>