 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2561 – 2580 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  More time to kill more MBC reports to be filed

Well, VPC hosed my Pismo (Disk First Aid reports a "missing thread something or other"), so while I am backing up more files before I wipe the drive tomorrow I decided to test MBC (and LDV) on my PB 1400c. The following observations were made on a (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.315)

  Re: Renaming Gaming group

(...) Very cool! Any chance you'd consider moving lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw to lugnet.cad.org.ldraw? I realize it's only 4 characters, but making this change would: a. Align the ldraw group with other <topic>.org groups. b. Get the LDraw.org group (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  report: Mac Brick CAD 0.6

Well I decided to take a break during the Memorial Day weekend, so I got out my poking stick :) Here goes... A. Things I couldn't reproduce: 1. crash on save if file with same name already exist in save location: could not reproduce 2. When saving a (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: LSC Proposal 0.99

(...) Orion, Sorry for getting your hopes up. What I mean above is that I jumped the gun. Yesterday, I misunderstood Tim Courtney and Dan Boger in what they wrote here: (2 URLs) was proceeding under the general impression that it would occur, (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  LDDP open source project: Source code released!

Hi! I just want everyone to know that I just uploaded the LDraw DesignPad Delphi sourcecode into the CVS branch at (URL) . Please be aware that the sourcecode is offered under the GPL license. Next steps in development will be: - Linux version of (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: mailing list linkage

(...) Cool. Hmm, which to choose... It makes less work for me doing it the mailing list way, because of the incoming gateway translations at the e-mail level. What do we want to call it here? lugnet.cad.ldraw-tech? lugnet.cad.ldraw.tech? --Todd (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Why not? ldraw.org would presumably be (by Bylaws provision) banned from selling the info, and would presumably be bound to take all reasonable care with the information. Those restrictions (which would take a lot of work to ever change, by (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  [Parts Tracker] Notes for Admins

Just a quick note for authors & reviewers on the Parts Tracker -- if you need an admin to address something, please email parts@ldraw.org about it -- if you just leave a comment in a review, the admins will only pick up on it by chance. Actually, (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Symmetries other than 16 and 48?

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:8ljscv8fn458bfv...4ax.com... (...) 73071 (...) and (...) of (...) That makes a lot of sense, especially for segments that would not be used by other parts. (...) I guess that would (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)

(...) OK, questions from a *rank* novice at this stuff - ie, somebody who shouldn't even remotely be involved in an alpha release, but... Why do many of the parts of the models not show up (for instance, I have many bushings hanging in mid-space (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: LSC Proposal 0.99

(...) I think both LDraw.org and the community at large would benefit from it being mirrored. And another beauty of mirroring an archive like this is that it's so easy to set up that even if there's not a perceived burning need for it, the long-term (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

As Orion posted earlier today, let's revisit the LDraw.org standards body idea. [1] Here is the draft proposal I mentioned earlier today on LUGNET. I'm posting it here for everyone to discuss. Several weeks ago, I worked with Kevin Clague, Larry (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Symmetries other than 16 and 48?

(...) For parts with unusual symmetries, I would suggest either (or both): 1. Make a subfile in parts\s with 1 segment of the part, then use that subfile as many times as you need. 2. Find a higher-level symmetry that is common with 16 or 48 (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)

Brain, (...) It depends on how adventureous you are - actually this software is pretty benign, so Alpha means I still have loose ends to tie up but most of the core stuff is in place. (...) Parts not showing up! James has already answered this, but (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: How exactly DO I code optional lines, anyway?  [DAT]

(...) I'll drop a few quick secrets on how I use conditional lines. First off, I use LDAO and L3lab for the largest amount of part modeling. Usually check occasionally with LDview and Ldraw. So if you are using MLCad, and do not have LDAO, I would (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Ldraw.Org Spec 1.0.0 Page

(...) I know I didn't recall LDraw II until a couple months ago when you brought it up to me. My guess is at least the newer members in the community aren't too familiar with it either. Would you mind posting a link for everyone? Maybe I can throw (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: LSC Proposal 0.99

(...) Never mind... It sounds as though the LDraw-tech folks really don't want their list mirrored here. --Todd (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Ldraw.Org Spec 1.0.0 Page

(...) I'm not sure about the 'into one document' part, but I'll agree with the rest. More basically, we've got a number of different 'flavors' of the LDraw language floating around. I think it would be most useful to have one or more documents that (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) the fact the LDraw.org isn't a commercial entity is completely irrelavent in this case. (...) I would actually be worried about STORING that kind of information on the server. Even for the people who didn't care. Like someone else has posted (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

  Re: mailing list linkage

(...) I think lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw.tech is long but it fits in with the existing scheme -Orion (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.314)

More:  Next Page >>