 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2

Steve Bliss wrote in message <37714eef.19012626@l...et.com>... (...) and (...) Ship1.dat (...) Unless you use name mangling... Why don't we just use real dirs, anyway. I'm sure ldlite, ldraw, and ledit support it. What programs do not. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Parts for LDraw or parts for POV-Ray?

(...) "Leveraging the LDraw knowledge-base" :p (...) Isn't that something? I think it would make much more sense if everyone built their library using some obscure, *nix-based (that's a bit redundant) raytracing program. Steve (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2

Should we add a search path in the ldraw.ini file? There is a performance hit if you specify the directories in a different order. The first time LDLite finds a reference to a file, it tries to open the file in /p directory, then /parts, etc. Trying (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Ldraw.org-- Sets Tracker

Tim, I know this has been suggested before, but do you have the capability to set up something under the OMR that would be like the parts tracker, but for sets. This would be of great help so that duplications are not made(if we were to mark each (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) I agree. -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 Commonwealth Edison: What do you do with OUR power? Get paid to surf the web! Visit: (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: Lego Maniac's Webring?

(...) Why not create a ldraw.org Webring? Actually, why not do both? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: Integrating help topics/tutorials on ldraw.org

(...) Great! (...) So you're saying have the OMR link to an OMR instruction page within /reference/? For the OMR only I was thinking have the pages under OMR in something like /repository/official...tructions/ so when someone goes to look at the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) I thought about that. The problem is, ldraw.org *doesn't* do pieces which aren't real-world LEGO. Funny colors, maybe. Fake pieces, never. Steve (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Ldlite suggestion (was Re: does anyone have the)

Jonathan just reminded me through his post that there was a suggestion for Ldlite that I was going to make. How about in the options menu adding a check box for converting LDAO generated minifigs to regular Ldraw readable code. Would this be (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: can someone please ldraw me the jail cell door?

(...) *please* *please* *please* stop asking what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. *please* -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 Get paid to surf the web! Visit: (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: ldraw.org down until Monday (was: ldraw.org failing DNS lookup?)

(...) [...] (...) Todd beat me to the punch I see :) Well, sorry guys for this unexpected inconvenience. -Tim ldraw.org Project Coordinator (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2

I believe.that it would work anyway, because its: link-dat-dat (a link goes to a dat which has a dat inside) for what he wants, not: dat-link-dat (a dat goes to a link which should be resolved to a dat). Even if it doesn't recognise C:\ldraw\models (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  can we please work out what to do about the black castle wall pieces?

can we please work out what to do about the black castle wall pieces? i think that they should be made/added/fixed/updated asap. if we can do whatever needs to be done then i can really get started doing my ldraw models of black knights castle and (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  does anyone have the old version of ldlite i need for the ldao minifig modeler?

does anyone have the old version of ldlite i need for the ldao minifig modeler? i am going to be drawing a lot of figs in the near future and the minifig modeler would really help me if i could use ldlite to convert the files to vanilla ldraw... (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Mindspring Issue 990722-5791744 (Was: Re: ldraw.org Not Found)

(...) I am hearing the same things from Mindspring and am working with them and Jacob Sparre Andersen to see that the problem gets solved. The attached Mindspring trouble ticket number is 990722-5791744. From now on I'll try to cc all correspondence (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files

(...) Ooops, I thought I covered that when I wrote this yesterday about the sets-DB: "Those URLs aren't guaranteed to be the final URLs in the system for sets, but when they move to a better URL nomenclature for sets, there'll be automatic (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: Mindstorm Part Numbers

Has anyone tried this? This would be a boon to good numbers for LDraw. -John Van Robert Munafo <munafo@gcctech.com> wrote in message news:FE5sz6.Lu0@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) Yeah, I saw that program and downloaded it and just had to write about it :) Mike fully cooperated with my efforts to promote it (I wonder why) ;) and is very open to suggestions for future features. (...) Though this may be a way of covering (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  How about some link images?

Has anyone thought about some link-images for ldraw.org, that people could use on their web-pages? Similar to the ones Todd created for people to link to Lugnet, look at (URL) to see what I mean. It would be really nice if the ldraw.org images would (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

  Re: url for the parts tracker?

(...) Tim, Steve is speaking from a very wise standpoint (on many levels). You can never go wrong by offering to host things that people voluntarily contribute. But if people start to get the feeling that there is pressure to contribute or to let go (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.987)

More:  Next Page >>