 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

"Michael Horvath" <mikehorvath@juno.com> wrote in message news:GrCL99.n5B@lugnet.com... (...) Interesting thought, but I would *much* rather see these formatted to Adobe PDF first if we're exporting them off of the site at all. In fact, I think PDF (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  LDraw MOTM winner for April 2001

Well here it is, April Fools day, and I have to announce a winner to a contest. Sounds like a setup, doesn't it? But all joking aside, the winner for this month is Brad Hamilton. This is Brad's second win with his awesome architecture. Way to go (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Right. The proposal is set up in such a way to encourage everyone - programmer or not - to discuss the issues publicly. When it comes to making decisions, a limited group of qualified people (in this case, programmers, parts authors, or (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) I would agree with all except this. My reason is because 'set' can be used to refer to the entire package, where 'model' would refer to individual items within a set. ie. Terminal, Airplane, Helicopter, and Service Vehicle for an airport set. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

(...) Since people use many other tools than just LDraw and l2p/l3p, it is probably not a good idea to demand a _machine_ friendly explanation of the path from DAT file to finished image. It is actually more important that it is _user_ friendly, if (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: ldraw.org Not Found

I just did some more research. www.nordu.net has two networks in Denmark, Darenet at www.darnet.dk and Sektornet at (URL) was able to reach nordu.net's main site and Sektornet (for a short time). I recieved the same timeout error with darnet that I (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Update/Funding and dealing with group funds

(...) Thanks! (...) I'm not completely undersrtanding... I know that 50 at cost is what they asked me for in an email - could you clarify 1000/1050? I *think* I understand what you're getting to but I'm not 100% sure. Its 5am. -Tim (URL) timcourtne (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) That's a reasonable goal. We made some similar progress recently in Windows with the ldraw.ini file. So, where is the Library/Preferences/* usage documented. I don't know anything about it. Could you point me to a document like qa1067.html (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  LDraw and spatial awareness

I've noticed something peculiar, though it may just be a factor of my own stunted 3D visualization skills. I seem to have become noticeably better at planning Lego projects in my head. I don't mean simple buildings like basic Freestyle houses, but (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention

(...) :( You're going to miss some serious festing....hope you can make it . (...) Sure there is. To lighten my load travelling, either you could send them with John Neal, or ship them to Terry K or Mike P. When you get ready to loan them out we can (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: I cannot connect to LDRAW.ORG - plz help!!!

(Follow-up directed to ".geek"...) OK, since I was visiting my parents tonight anyway, I decided to run this traceroute at their place over their connection, since I could *not* access LDraw.ORG from their computer *either*. :-P This is what I got: (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  LDraw CD-ROM - Another Update

Here's just an update since my last post here. We'll be adding these items to the CD: MLCAD Blockcad Povray (for various OS's, plus libraries) James' Models Ben Whytcross's Database Project (sample) (now all of you can stop emailing me and telling (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw Help Desk/Reference

(...) You are remembering right, but the help desk is not included in the under development area. In that area lies some basic parts tutorial information which needs to be edited into a formal tutorial, as well as my OMR guide stuff which needs to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for November 2002

Hello all, And the winners are; MOTM - Allister McLaren for his Technic Trike. A very clean and simple model, well thought out minimalist design. SOTM - James P. Hilton for his untitled boat/trailer scene. Very imaginative insertion of a model into (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) hits, and (...) the (...) unique (...) I wonder... I am now able to get to ldraw.org, which I could not before. If there's been some rearranging of the routes to reach the hosting organisation, more people may (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(URL) This new utility allows to cut a LDraw file along the intersection with another. All triangles, quads, lines and conditional lines in cut file are split where they meet triangles or quads of the cutter file. Program, documentation, source code (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winner for October 2002

Kinda late, but here goes: Keving Dixon won both categories this month. A rare occurance, but well deserved. Both his model and scene were excellent. And of course the rendering quality is superior - almost looks photographic. I really need to check (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: What is the IP for ldraw.org?

(...) And then my dns says cant find hugin.ldraw.org. I will mail the tech support people and tell them of the problem. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Parts Cataloging Program

(...) I got around this problem by converting all the images from ldraw\vec to gifs in ldraw\lcat\images. Steve (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Yep. Steve and I have talked before about a voting mechanism. Basically, anyone who signed up to vote can vote. This mechanism hasn't been set up yet, but it can be discussed and set up in the relative near future - according to the proposal, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

More:  Next Page >>