Re: LDraw CD-ROM Update/Funding and dealing with group funds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 10:25:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw "Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Put me down for a minimum of 200 USD in funding for this. If we come up short,
I'm in for up to 500. I would prefer that others cover it though if at all
possible.

Thanks!

As for the Jessiman family... 50 at cost? Seems to me you should price the
incremental between 1000 and 1050 and charge them that, which is likely to be
a LOT less than 1000/50 of the actual cost, if you see what I am driving at. I
would almost suggest just giving them 50 for free but they may balk at that.

I'm not completely undersrtanding...  I know that 50 at cost is what
they asked me for in an email - could you clarify 1000/1050?  I
*think* I understand what you're getting to but I'm not 100% sure.
Its 5am.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org