Re: LDraw CD-ROM Update/Funding and dealing with group funds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 16:04:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Frank Filz writes:
Lar said:
I don't have time to be on the committed, though.

I know some people say you should be committed Larry, but that's not what
we're talking about... Tim just wants volunteers for a committee, of course
some might say that committees should be committed also....

typo typo... yes, I meant to say I can't be on the committee. I guess if I
were committed, I'd have lots of time... if I could only convince my therapist
to allow LEGO as therapy.

I wouldn't want to be on the committee either, nor do I feel the need to be
committed...

take that to off-topic.debate, it's debatable.

The reimbursement procedure seems fine to me.

Amplifying this, suggest someone with a fairly good credit history get the X
account NOW to collect donations in. Why X? Because it comes with a debit card
and that can be used to pay the pressing company since it's just like a credit
card.

Not me though, no time. I have a trade show coming up in 2 weeks that will
suck me in solid, then i am off to Switzerland for 2-3 weeks on an
architecture project.

++Lar