 CAD / Development / 9380
Re: primer/tutorial on BFC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 01:39:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee wrote:

[snip]

One other thing:  before you update a file for BFC, be sure there are no serious L3P
errors -- vertex order is the big problem, but you should also take care of
non-coplanar quads and singular matrices as well.

If you use LDAO's Editor, you can use the Tools | L3P Check menu command to check
your code, get a list of errors and sometimes get LDAO to fix the problem for you.

Steve