 CAD / Development / 9370
Re: primer/tutorial on BFC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 02:33:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee wrote:
[snip]

Thanks for writing this up, Chris!

Your explanation was very good in all respects except for one small point:

... although for cylinders it
is possible to turn them inside out by negating the transformation matrix, and
adjusting the position).

Actually, negating the transformation matrix should not invert any object; and even
if it does, it's not a valid technique for BFC'ing.

Steve