 CAD / Development / 937
Re: New guidelines on parts and numbers (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:33:53 GMT

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:31:38 GMT, "Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Small question - will decorated parts for which we have a TLG number (eg.
Skeleton Skull, some roadsigns) be re-united with their xxxxxPnn companions?

That will be the way new parts are handled.  Will we go back and redo (or
undo) existing parts?  I don't know.  It's not out of the question.

Steve