 CAD / Development / 930
Re: New guidelines on parts and numbers (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 03:43:49 GMT

Good work guys!  I think you've come up with an excellent solution, like
Ulysses navigating the waters between Scylla and Charbydis.  I look forward to
seeing its implementation, and am thankful I'm not the one doing it :-)

-John Van