 CAD / Development / 934
Re: New guidelines on parts and numbers (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:31:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Bram Lambrecht writes:
On the other hand, the Silver 2x4 brick *would* be
in that new category, as it most certainly has a unique
TLG part number.

Would you also color the inside of the brick dark grey and the outside
silver? :)  What about the 6H antennas?  Would you include the little
scratched off places where you can see that the piece is actually
transparent? :)
Seriously, though, I think the guidelines are great - especially for us
modelers.
--Bram
So the 6H antenna is really clear underneath? I think the divers knives are
white - anybody got a sprue they didn't throw out? What about the coins?

I'd like to add my salutations the great work that has gone on in the backgound
- well done. It looks workable and as future-proof as we can make it. If it
makes life less harrowing for Terry, then it has my vote.

Small question - will decorated parts for which we have a TLG number (eg.
Skeleton Skull, some roadsigns) be re-united with their xxxxxPnn companions?

Chris