 CAD / Development / 8262
Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:58:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:
It sounds like you want the intersection point of the 2nd circle with
the plane of the first circle.  I guess that should be exactly one point
unless they're in the same plane.  However, I don't see how the rubber
band gets back to the first circle without violating your rules.  Is
there another pulley/circle you're not telling us about?

Ah Ha!  Apparently there were TWO other pulleys you weren't telling us
about.

  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=8259

;^)