 CAD / Development / 7367
Re: L3P and/or L3PAO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:08:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ahui Herrera writes:
If I use L3P to convert this file (complete.ldr) with the -sc switch, the
results are horrible.

Indeed, this is exactly why I am going to change the functionality of -sc!

if I change L3P to always only use stepclock on the main model.
- then rendering with "l3p -sc complete.ldr" will get you the following:
Step 1: all of Pillars.ldr
Step 2: all of Pillars.ldr and MainFloor.ldr
Step 3: all of Pillars.ldr, MainFloor.ldr and PillarRoof.ldr
Step 4: all of Pillars.ldr, MainFloor.ldr, PillarRoof.ldr and Roof.ldr
Step 5: everything

Rendering pov file from "l3p -sc pillars.ldr" will give you 10 steps.
/Lars