 CAD / Development / 6570
Re: [Parts Tracker] Daily News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:08:45 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> writes:

A few notices for you to take note of:

1. I'm planning on cutting a new parts update by the end of the week.  This
will be the 2001-02 update.  If you want to look the parts over now, while
there's a chance to fix problems, take a look at the certification list.
It's at <http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/certstatus.html>.  The update
will constist primarily of the parts at the top of the list, marked
"Certified!".

        Will the new parts be added to the partsref at lugnet.com, too?
The pre-rendered images are very helpful if one searches for parts ;-)

        It would be nice if the peeron inventory (which links to the
partsref ;-) ) would magically show more images ;-)

        Regards,
                Hakan

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"

A more experienced programmer does not make less bugs. He just realizes
what went wrong more quickly.