 CAD / Development / 6569
Re: ldglite 0.9.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:56:51 GMT

[ FUT lugnet.cad.dev ]

Don Heyse wrote:

It's been a while since the last release, but ldglite 0.9.4 is now
available.  New stuff includes: • [...]
  And last, but not least, offscreen windowless rendering.

I ran into some problems with windowless rendering (on
Linux/IA32 and Linux/Alpha). Apparently you have to upgrade
to Mesa 4.0 to get access to this feature. And even then,
there appears to be some kind of problem. I will give you
more details, when I get a better understanding of the
problem.

Jacob
--
Skåne Sjælland Linux User Group - http://www.sslug.dk/
Næste møde: LVM - Utnyttja dina hårddiskar bättre.