 CAD / Development / 6571
Re: ldglite 0.9.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:59:01 GMT

I wrote:

I ran into some problems with windowless rendering (on
Linux/IA32 and Linux/Alpha). Apparently you have to upgrade
to Mesa 4.0 to get access to this feature.

Mesa 4.0 contains the library OSMesa, but it seems to need
some other library to work. I couldn't deduce what it is
from the compiler error message.

I have - as a temporary fix - changed the Linux installation
instructions, so off-screen rendering is disabled.

Please let me know, if you figure out how to get off-screen
rendering to work in Linux.

Jacob
--
"It's not a question of whose habitat it is,
it's a question of how fast you hit it."