 CAD / Development / 6590
Re: Errors in certified parts (was [Parts Tracker] Daily News)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:37:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Damien Guichard writes:
<snip>
2989 Bumper Holder 1 x 4
Missing edge at bottom of left and right joiners.
Not very annoying.

Damien
This part now corrected and re-posted to the Parts Tracker.

You posted it right when I was in the middle of prepping the release!  :p

So, if someone could look over Chris's file, and post a review of go or
no-go, that'd be awesome.

Steve
Whoops - sorry !!

Chris