 CAD / Development / 6578
Re: Contacting Reviewers (was: Errors in certified parts (was [Parts Tracker] Daily News))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:47:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ross Crawford writes:

Also, is there a way for authors to get the email of revievers? If a reviewer
leaves a comment the author doesn't understand, they need to be able to
clarify it.

Not at this time.  It's been brought up that perhaps the list of reviewers
should be made public (although I'm not so sure about publishing their email
addresses).

Would everyone agree that a list of the names of reviewers should be put up
on the Tracker?

Steve