 CAD / Development / 6425
Re: Codes for New Colors (was: Sand Red Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 14:04:59 GMT

Steve:

[ list of colours with LDraw, LDLite and RGB values ]

I have added them to the LDraw FAQ:

   http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/FAQ/#question-27

Play well,

Jacob
--
"The universe isn't for the likes of me to understand. I only work here."