 CAD / Development / 627
Re: [Parts] Plate 1x1 Round with Towball
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:00:44 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

If you're talking about the yellow hands from the large people, than
I'm sure that they have holes. I'm looking at one of those parts right
now and it has a hole in it. Maybe there are 2 versions of this part,
with and without holes. I'll check my other sets later.

Holes through the stud, or holes through the ball?

  There's one hole through the stud and the base where it is placed.

Leonardo