 CAD / Development / 576
575  |  577
Subject:
[Parts] Plate 1x1 Round with Towball
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:05:49 GMT

I ran across one of the 'hands' for old bendy-arm people the other day,
and it reminded me of a discussion (which I can't locate now) in these
parts about this element, and whether it had a thread-hole in the
towball or not.[1]

The one I have (ok, I probably have some others somewhere) does *not*
have a thread-hole through the towball.  It does have a hole through the
stud & plate.

--
Steve
[1] Or I mis-understood the earlier messages, and they were all about a