 CAD / Development / 579
Re: [Parts] Plate 1x1 Round with Towball
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 22:14:28 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

I ran across one of the 'hands' for old bendy-arm people the other day,
and it reminded me of a discussion (which I can't locate now) in these
parts about this element, and whether it had a thread-hole in the
towball or not.[1]

The one I have (ok, I probably have some others somewhere) does *not*
have a thread-hole through the towball.  It does have a hole through the
stud & plate.

I have two different versions of this part... one is (in my collection) always
molded in yellow, and was used as hands in the large bendy-arm figures.  This
one does not have a hole in the towball.  The second is always molded in grey,
and does have a hole in the towball.  I know I have both versions because I have
used them both in models, but the chances of me finding them right now are slim
because my collection is in a totally unsorted state at the moment.

--Karim