 CAD / Development / 617
Re: [Parts] Plate 1x1 Round with Towball
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:01:55 GMT

Joshua Delahunty wrote:

With or without threading holes in the towball?

I've never seen holes, though that doesn't mean they're not there.
:-P (I'm 99% certain that the original, used-for-hands elements,
didn't have the hole).

  If you're talking about the yellow hands from the large people, than
I'm sure that they have holes. I'm looking at one of those parts right
now and it has a hole in it. Maybe there are 2 versions of this part,
with and without holes. I'll check my other sets later.

Leonardo