 CAD / Development / 6261
6260  |  6262
Subject:
GWCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 02:27:48 GMT

Not much to see yet, but I've uploaded an early screenshot and a very
preliminary command reference (with lots of gaps yet):

http://gw.ro/lego/gwcad/

Over the next few weeks as development progresses I'll update this site with
more screenshots.

My tentative schedule is to have the first release in about two months.

At some point I'd like to make a screen saver to display models being built
up brick by brick, using the same back-end code as GWCAD.

-Gary