 CAD / Development / 5905
5904  |  5906
Subject:
next parts vote/update - when???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:30:12 GMT

Steve,

When are we going to have another parts update?
We do have quite a lot of DAT files in the queue.
(I've got over 60 files in my "to be voted on" queue
on my PC's hard drive.)

What needs to be done to make this happen?

What can I do to help expedite this process?

I understand that you're operating in a strictly
volunteer capacity in this regard, and I hope
that my questions do not offend.  :-(  That is not
my purpose.  I want to help.  Please advise.

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
Gun Control means HITTING YOUR TARGET!! (http://www.nra.org)
"An armed society is a polite society." -- Robert A. Heinlein
Death to Spammers!! (http://www.cauce.org)

a year!  http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/