 CAD / Development / 5412
RE: Seams like a problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:41:51 GMT

Dave Schuler writes:
  I'm reluctant to opt for altering the seam width, since I might
use the part in a model in which seams are desireable.

Well, if you set the seams to 0, then you can tell whether the problem is
the positioning or L3P's seam calculation...  Of course, you can also look
through the pov code to see if the scaling which creates the seams is
present for each subpart.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu