 CAD / Development / 3951
Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:34:36 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
< don't use a VB based installer>

That is the truth!!! In spades. Trust me. Been there, did that, got the
T-Shirt.

Wise InstallMaster would be a good choice for your task.  So would that other
major installation-builder program whose name I can't remember right now.

InstallShield?

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!