 CAD / Development / 3994
Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:19:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Mike Stanley writes:
On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:52:51 GMT, "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com>
wrote:

Ok, will do.  I'll at least play around with it to get a feel.  Is it
WYSIWYG?  (I guess I'll find out)...

You'll find out, and yes, it is a layout-type program.  Get it setup
the way you want it, and if I can take your saved project file and
just compile it (you'd have to give me a place to grab the cd from, or
maybe burn one copy for me) and burn it and send it back to you.  I'd
do that for one of the final cds...

So like, I should design the look of it the way I want, and you'll make it
work or something?

(sorry, its late, I got back from being out and having the most fun I've had
in a LONG time, so my brain's a little fried)

-Tim