 CAD / Development / 4008
Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:31:29 GMT

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:19:41 GMT, "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com>
wrote:

So like, I should design the look of it the way I want, and you'll make it
work or something?

Right.  I *think* you should be able to design it and save it, then
send the saved file to me, and let me compile it into the
distributable executable.

I don't *think* there are licensing issues with that, but I will
check.  I know I'm licensed to distributed menu executables in an
unlimited fashion personally, but I'm not sure about you actually
doing the design, then me compiling it.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?