 CAD / Development / 3902 (-10)
  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Oops. You're right, it's a 4400. Steve (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) As I'm sure a lot of people would do. I don't think we'll charge near that much for the CD, beacuse the goal isn't profit and I told the Jessimans' that we wouldn't collect on it. But I think donations will be accepted to cover up- front cost. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) The point of this would be to have manufactured pressed CDs. The original intent of the material is for distribution at .datFest, where attendees will be expecting this quality of work [1]. I think its well worth the extra $1/CD to go with a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) I'd gladly pay 10$ or 20$ for a suite with LDraw and related software, if it is on a pressed CD. I would also pay beforehand if that is what it takes to ensure the project. Why not make a count of who's willing to buy such a CD? It is the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw/dat questions

Hi Brian. (...) One is being developed at the moment. It seems to run on Linux, MacOS, and MS-Windows (of some kind). (...) I think there are programs to convert to and from some CAD formats. (...) I don't think we have a program for that yet, but (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.faq)

  Re: L-Draw - Future is the Net?

(...) Samba use NT which is probably not the best schems to use. Unix style NFS probably- bu thier are security isssues. The way I was thinking was liek the inlining in VRML- which I think is htttp Alex. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Argh! Need Help with POV-Ray

(...) Well, I tried what you suggested and well, I get an error with the very first inc file it tries to load (in this case it's lg_2348.inc) Anyway, it says "numeric expression expected but undeclared identifier 'LG_WALL_WIDTH' found instead." (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) I think I would need something more. What I would like to do is this. (Please tell me if I'm just dreaming! :-) I would like to give the rendering program instructions as to what changes has been done to the DAT file since the last time it (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: l3p -check questions

(...) original LDraw but more recent renders expect this. Chris chris_w_dee@hotmail.com (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  l3p -check questions

How serious is "bad vertex sequence"? Do I need to fix it? Will it affect the usage of my parts? Several of my official parts have this problem. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact