 CAD / Development / 3073
Re: Clipping / CCW / CW / INVERT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:35:48 GMT

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:15:40 GMT, Rui Martins <Rui.Martins@link.pt> wrote:

Follow-up note:  the more I look at this, the more I like using WINDING /
CLIPPING instead of FACE.  For reasons listed by Rui, for more flexibility,
for the ability to enable clipping without specifying the winding.

I see two possible approaches:

0 FACE [CW|CCW|DS|UNKNOWN]

or

0 WINDING [CW|CCW|UNKNOWN]
0 CLIPPING [ON|OFF|ENABLED|DISABLED|0|1|-1]

Steve