 CAD / Development / 2531
Re: LDlite 1.6 problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 05:34:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan Dennett writes:
On 8/5/99, at 9:56 AM, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
why is 1.7 not released yet?
is there still problems with it? mabie you should release a • beta
version, like steve does with ldao. it would be easier to find • the
bugs...

Have you ever thought that maybe he hasn't had the TIME!!!
All of this stuff is done in FREE TIME, and I think you realize
that. You
act like because you wnat something, you should get it.
That may not be how you intended it, but that's how it came
across, at
least to me. I think gyugyi knows that if he wants to he can
release a
bet version.
I'm sorry if I cam across as rude, but I'm getting sick of your
selfish
posts and your rudeness by not even bothering to even try using
signature or capitalization.

AMEN BRUTHAH RYAN!  Preach it! :)

Ryan
p.s. If Todd or anyone else feels that I was out of line, just
say so and
I will gladly appologize, but I think you all know how I feel.

No need to apologize, a little rudeness deserves to be met with a little
rudeness at times :)

BTW - Todd - could you please get to my email about the *ahem* posting
privledges?

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

There's nothing worse than a rude rubber chicken, well, maybe if he has poo
all over him!

Get paid to surf the web!
Visit: http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655