 CAD / Development / 2523
Re: LDlite 1.6 problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:18:26 GMT

At 08:50 AM 8/5/99 , Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Paul Gyugyi wrote:
This, and converting to LDRAW syntax, broke in 1.6, and are
fixed in the (as-yet-unreleased) 1.7.

The list could probably go on and on(if you want I'll try
everything and
see if it works).  The only things that I know work are the,
view, scale,
and the actual rendering.

Bug reports are always welcome.  Bug reports with patches to the
source code that fix the problem are doubly welcome. Distributing
a fixed version of LDLite (and the modified sourcecode) on your own
web page is permitted under the GNU license, in case I take too long
to get out the next release.

-gyug

  why is 1.7 not released yet?
is there still problems with it? mabie you should release a beta
version, like steve does with ldao. it would be easier to find the
bugs...

Maybe you should appreciate what Paul has done for the community thus far
instead of wondering why he hasn't released the next version.  One - its
his program, two - he has a lot of things to do with his work.  It will be
released, hold your horse tails.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Rubber chickens are the best applied use of polystyrene to date.

Get paid to surf the web!  Visit:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655