 CAD / Development / 2530
Re: LDlite 1.6 problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 02:48:08 GMT

Paul Gyugyi <paul@gyugyi.com> wrote in message
news:37A9C620.E74B203@gyugyi.com...
It's likely that the next release of LDLite will be the last.
I might follow up with a shareware plug-in for Netscape or IE,
since that would be cool.  The mac port will likely use OpenGL to
render the images, and so will look more like LGEO than the current
LDLite for windows.

Hi Paul,

Since this might be your last release of LDLite... I have several suggestion
if you have time for them (I hope they aren't repeats:).
Could you add a pan feature?  (Where you just click-hold your mouse button
and move the screen window around.)  If this is too much work, don't worry
about it.  It's just a feature I've seen in other cad programs that makes it
easier to see the whole model up-close, without having to figure out the
correct cameral angle.
Could you also put a view in that sets it back to ldraws default?  I've
noticed that once I use another view I can never get back to the default
because current becomes the view you are in, and oblique isn't the same
view.

Thanks,
Adam