 CAD / Development / 2149
Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 13:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 12:50:54 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:
P.S.  I hope you put in some overwiting protection soon.  I've lost numerous
hours of work by forgetting to add my submodel number to files and
overwriting the original.  :(

In the File Save As, you mean?  I *think* I've put some in, but let me know
more specifically which commands are stomping on existing files, and I'll
see what I can do.

Steve

No, File/New Model File.

OK.  I've added code for that specific case.  I will review the other file
commands, and make sure they have protection as well.

Steve