 CAD / Development / 2092
Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 20:38:45 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <376d28fd.95944024@lugnet.com>...
Have you tried setting up some folders and LNK files, and rendering through
LDLite?  What does it make of the LNKs?
It works, I opened ldlite and moved it to a folder that had a link to a dat
file.
It recognized it as being a link to a dat, and when I opened, it worked.

Steve

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999 12:52:59 GMT, jamien@interworx.com.au (Jamie Obrien)